ATHLETE OF THE MONTH – NOVEMBER 2021
Congratulations to Scott Hodder for being selected as Red Dog’s Athlete of the Month for November 2021.
Scott wins this month’s award for his first podium performance at Robina. Well done!
A big thank you to our sponsors for donating this month’s prizes.
1.Red Dog AOTM, how do you feel about that?
Quite stoked, been a long year and that’s a nice touch.
2. What attracted you to the club?
The mixture of high performance expectation and friendliness.
3. How much training do you do at the moment?
As much as the Red Man programs
4. What’s your favourite session and why?
Tuesday track – you cant match that running solo
5. Who’s your ideal training partner and why?
Someone who pushes you to a little bit longer/harder.
6. Favourite motivational quote?
If its worth doing, its worth overdoing.
7. The one bit of advice I’d give to a newbie is…
Race your own race, don’t get sucked into racing someone else’s
8.What’s your next event?
Huskisson half Iron distance Feb 22
9. What do you do outside of training?
Time with family
10. What’s your one guilty pleasure?
Single Malt Whiskey
A list of all AOTM recipients can be found here