Very happy to see all the hard work is paying off and being recognised.
2. What attracted you to the club?
I trained under Cath at Vision, so when she made the move across I was always going to follow.
3. How much training do you do at the moment?
Currently I would be training around 12-15 hours a week.
4. Least favourite session and why?
Anything I need to do solo as I need to be mentally strong and that can be a challenge sometimes.
5. If you had one wish, what would it be?
Have an endless stream of money so I didn't have to work and could just train and race full time.
6. Favourite motivational quote?
Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
7. The one bit of advice I’d give to a newbie is…
Don't try anything new on race day and the enjoy yourself out on course.
8. My next race is…
9. I couldn’t do what I do without…
The support of family, Reddog coaches and training partners. As well as all the club sponsors which are always willing to help out when required.
10. What do you do outside of triathlons?
Outside of triathlon I am studying Mechatronic Engineering as well as lifeguarding.
11. What’s your one guilty pleasure?
Can't narrow it down to just one so either the post race KFC or far too much chocolate.