RDTT CUSTOMER PORTAL
The RDTT Customer Portal is the place to go for all your queries!
Please click on the link in your Customer Portal registration email in your inbox or log in if you have already registered.
Our software uses a CUSTOMER as the contact person responsible for payments etc and from that customer are the STUDENTS (which may be the customer, partner, child etc) who attend sessions.
Please ensure all details are kept up to date.
Please explore the customer portal - you should be able to
- see and update your customer/student CONTACTS and EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS and any relevant MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- see which TIMETRIALS have been completed up to December 2019. Please refer to RDTT Facebook Page for the latest results to update your personal records.
- see any outstanding INVOICES, payments that have been applied from 1 January 2018
- see your ATTENDANCES and in which classes you typically attend by your enrolment each month
- see each student's TRACKING PACKAGES and balance AFTER payment of any outstanding invoices (student > view - at bottom of page)
If a student has an invoice for a bulk pass unpaid, the B90 tracking package sessions remaining is showing as 7, you owe the invoiced amount less the tracking package amount ie 10-7 = you owe at minimum 3 sessions and have been invoiced for a bulk pass.
If a UQ5 (UQ track venue 5-pass) is showing as -2 and you have no invoices yet for a UQ5 pass to be re-issued, you owe at least 2 UQ sessions.
Monthly and program packages etc show sessions as N/A as you may attend as many sessions as you like within the period paid for.