ATHLETE OF THE MONTH – JANUARY 2019
Congratulations to Lisa Cheer, AOTM for January 2019.
True to her name, Lisa wins the award for her positive attitude and commitment to training for Tweed Enduro in February.
1. Red Dog AOTM, how do you feel about that?
2. What attracted you to the club?
Came across with Vision.
3. How much training do you do at the moment?
About 12 odd hours.
4. Least favourite session and why?
I don’t have one!
I really enjoy them all even those best effort 1km run time trials!!!
5. If you had one wish, what would it be?
Swim faster (lol).... or win lotto.
6. Favourite motivational quote?
Feel the fear and do it anyway.
7. The one bit of advice I’d give to a newbie is …
Smile and enjoy it!
8. My next race is …
9. I couldn’t do without …
The support of my kids and Mum.
10. What do you do outside of triathlons?
Run around crazy after my two busy kids!
11. What’s your one guilty pleasure?
Dark chocolate and pringles.
A list of all AOTM recipients can be found here