MARCH 2013 ATHLETE OF THE MONTH – BEN McCORMICK
Congratulations to Ben McCormick on being selected as Reddog’s Athlete of the Month for March 2013. Well done!!!
He wins the award for his excellent achievement in Melbourne Ironman and for his fantastic support as a sponsor of Reddog.
A big thank you to Fusion Cycles, Endura and the team at No More Knots for donating this months’ prizes.
1. Reddog AOTM, how do you feel about that?
About time really ;)
2. What attracted you to the squad?
The competitive environment Trent creates at every session.
3. If you were Reddog coach for the week, what would you do differently?
Swim session around Bribie Island.
4. How much training do you do at the moment?
As little as possible just ask my training partners (Nashy, Pete, Leon and Dom).
5. Least favourite session and why?
Track as I regularly vomit.
6. If you had one wish, what would it be?
Play for the Broncos.
7. Favourite motivational quote?
You Love It.
8. What advice would you give to other Reddogs who would like to be AOTM?
9. What are your goals?
To qualify for Hawaii.
10. Who would be your ideal training partner?
Trent – just to see him suffer.
11. What do you do outside of triathlons?