ATHLETE OF THE MONTH – OCTOBER 2020
- Red Dog AOTM, how do you feel about that?
I’m honoured to get AOTM having only been at the club for such short time!
- What attracted you to the club?
After being pointed in the direction of Red Dog, it was the quality of both coaches and athletes that made me stick around.
- How much training do you do at the moment?
Typically, between 6-7 plus some weights.
- What’s your favourite RDTT session and why?
Any swim session that doesn’t involve bands…
- If you had one wish, what would it be?
To be able to eat and drink whatever I want with no consequences.
- Favourite motivational quote?
“Sometimes the worst experiences are the ones where you learn the most lessons” - Richie McCaw
- The one bit of advice I’d give to a newbie is…
Listen to Trent, even if it doesn’t sound like a good idea
- What’s your next event?
Kingscliff Sprint Distance
- What do you do outside of triathlons?
Outside of training I spend most of my time either hanging out family/friends or playing (snoring on the couch) with my dogs.
- What’s your one guilty pleasure?
Chocolate… it just disappears
A list of all AOTM recipients can be found here