ATHLETE OF THE MONTH – JUNE 2020
Congratulations to Morgan on being selected as Red Dog’s Athlete of the Month July 2020Morgan win this months award for her commitment to training and the positive attitude she brings to the club. Well done!A big thank you to our sponsors for donating this month’s prizes.1. Red Dog AOTM, how do you feel about that?
Pretty excited, wasn’t expecting it!
2. What attracted you to the club?
Who could turn down the opportunity to hang out with trent! But seriously I’ve trained with Trent swimming since I was 12 and after I quit I get like I was missing both the competitive and social aspect of sport and sent him a message!
3. How much training do you do at the moment?
6-7 sessions a week
4. What’s your favourite RDTT session and why?
I used to love Thursday bricks at Milton as it was something I found really challenging to do myself and Cath always kept the sessions interesting snd different! Also being on the windtrainer you got the chance to have a chat and catch up. Plus there was coffee after
5. If you had one wish, what would it be?
To have unlimited wishes?
Hmm I often say I wish I didn’t need sleep
6. Favourite motivational quote?
The secret of getting ahead is getting started
7. The one bit of advice I’d give to a newbie is…
It gets easier trust me and don’t be afraid to ask lots of questions
8. I couldn’t do what I do without…
My dog 🐶
9. What do you do outside of triathlons?
I help cancer patients exercise throughout their treatment and I have just started painting
10. What’s your one guilty pleasure?
Going to bed a 7pm or eating a block of chocolate in one sitting
A list of all AOTM recipients can be found here