Surprised! Who'd have thought a 13 hour IM time would get me AOTM!
2. What attracted you to the club?
I was swimming at Yeronga training for Raby Bay & started chatting to Trent
3. How much training do you do at the moment?
Nothing... done a few sessions post Cairns, trying to find motivation to come back, its been a big year.
4. Least favourite session and why?
4 hour wind trainer session. Boring AF
5. If you had one wish, what would it be?
To be an AFL footballer - that's clearly not going to happen so I guess I'll settle for a mediocre triathlete.
6. Favourite motivational quote?
If it bleeds, we can kill it - Leigh Matthews 2001
7. The one bit of advice I’d give to a newbie is…
Ha! Don't change anything on race day - stick to the plan.
8. My next race is…
Noosa and Port Mac IM (I don't think Kaye know yet)
9. I couldn’t do what I do without…
My wifey... and our daughter.
10. What do you do outside of triathlons?
Sit on the couch, watch AFL... and run a transport company.
11. What’s your one guilty pleasure?
Snakes alive... by the bag!!