ATHLETE OF THE MONTH – DECEMBER 2016
Congratulations to Jasmine Davie, AOTM for December 2016. Well done!!!
Jasmine wins the award for placing 1st in F20-24 at the Busselton Ironman and qualifying for Kona.
1. Red Dog AOTM, how do you feel about that?
2. What attracted you to the club?
The high performing nature of it's athletes and reputation in Brissy (and Aus) as one of the top dogs on the tri scene
3. How much training do you do at the moment?
Let's just say I'm still in recovery mode...
4. Least favourite session and why?
The sessions where Trent springs a time trial on us... I'm not a fan of short, high intensity efforts. Change it to a 180k TT and I'm in :)
5. If you had one wish, what would it be?
A Tattslotto jackpot would be pretty nice!
6. Favourite motivational quote?
Pain is temporary, race results last forever
7. The one bit of advice I’d give to a newbie is…
Don't forget to stop your Garmin
8. My next race is…
Cairns 70.3 (maybe)
9. I couldn’t do what I do without…
My very patient and talented fiancé, Ben :)
10. What do you do outside of triathlons?
I work full-time at KPMG, currently studying my CA, I eat a lot and sleep when I can... I love camping and going to the beach too
11. What’s your one guilty pleasure?
A do love a good glass (or five) of red
12. What’s your favourite food?
Guacamole and corn chips